We take copyright issues very seriously, and we comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The following notice affirms our compliance and outlines the procedures regarding reported infringements.
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- Information on the location of the material that is claimed to be infringing copyright that is specific enough to allow for the location of the material.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
You may notify us of your copyright infringement claim by sending your written DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
There may be changes or addition made to this policy in the future, and we encourage all website users to re-read this policy regularly in order to stay informed of any such changes or additions.