By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
We do not intend this website for the use of minors, and we do not collect the personal information of minors.
We take privacy concerns seriously and take every possible precaution to ensure the security of any personal data that we collect.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - Registration as a site member requires you to provide a username, password and email address, and during your subsequent interactions with the website, information such as preferences and interests is collected, as well as information voluntarily supplied when using the 'feedback' or 'contact' form, and all technical and usage data that is also collected from non-members (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect information when you visit our website, which may include your IP address, browser type, language, geographic location and time zone, among other such technical details.
Active Collection - You may directly give us your personal information when you create an account, post materials on the website, or communicate with us for any purpose.
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To ensure compliance with our terms of service and fulfill any legal obligations
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- An individual, company or organization who takes ownership of any or all business assets for reasons including sale, merger, desolation, restructuring, bankruptcy, transfer, or any other such proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.